- 10 years of experience in a project management role on SAP projects in a Consulting firm environment
- Participation in all phases of at least 6 full-lifecycle SAP implementations and strong knowledge on active methodology
- Functional/technical proficiency with SAP – ECC or S/4 HANA
- Strong domain knowledge and delivery experience in at least one SAP module
- Experience scoping, planning, and delivering SAP projects as a team lead or integration manager
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile methodology
- Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience supporting the sales cycle, including responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, and contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Experience with S/4 HANA implementations
- Preferably Greenfield/Brownfield implementation experiences
- 10 years of SAP FICO experience with understanding of the integration of SAP modules
- Experience in minimum 5-6 full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Relevant experience required at all internal and external clients management
- Leadership experience on SAP projects and customer support
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules across multiple industries
- Must have intelligence general consulting expertise such as Personal Skills, Communication skills while working with customers.
- Expert knowledge on SAP MM module consulting experience
- Excellent business process knowledge in Purchasing, Inventory Management and Warehousing.
- Experience in system design and testing methodologies and training.
- Expert in configuring MM areas of inventory management, purchasing, pricing procedures including master data in MM
- Familiar with functional MM with other modules such as SD…