Why SAP S/4HANA
The origin of the products line in R/3 is an architecture whose functional and technical bases are 25 years old. During these 25 years the product has been changing and evolving on these bases.
The compatibility of the functionality maintenance in each version is a burden that does not allow for some aspects to re-engineering.
SAP S/4HANA inherits most of the functionality and logic of ancestor but in some aspects it is disruptive with the consequent impact on the passage from one product to another.Learn more
The decision to go to S/4HANA has already been made. The manufacturer has set deadlines for customers to move from the ECC to S/4HANA announcing when they will stop maintaining the ECC system.
- SAP ERP 6 (ECC 6.0 to ECC 6.08) with maintenance up to 2025 in all supported databases
- In S/4HANA 1709 almost everything is supported and almost everything is convertible but there are still exceptions
- SAP announces that there are many ECC functionalities supported for the moment in S/4HANA which are not part of the objective architecture and which should be adapted in the future. SAP could stop maintaining these functionalities. For example WM stops being maintained in 2025.
Our Assessment Program
Defintion of S/4HANA adaptation strategy. Where do I start, I’m going to convert, I want to know the impact on my processes
Preparation to Conversion. I want to discover the advantages that SAP S / 4HANA brings to my business. I am interested in deepening the options to take my infrastructure to the Cloud and outsource the management of applications and technology
S/4HANA Conversion, S/4HANA implementation (Greenfield). I want to establish a realistic roadmap: 2 options: I learn it, Draft Conversion: Initial test with FI post-processes
S/4HANA Adaptation Strategy
Where do we start?
- I do not rule out re-implant or I am forced / decided
- I have business projects that will transform my organization and will require new applications
- I have on going digitization initiatives or I want to undertake them in the short term
- I want to discover the advantages that SAP S / 4HANA brings to my business
- I am interested in deepening the options to take my infrastructure to the Cloud and outsource the management of applications and technology
S/4HANA migration success story
Hoshan Holding fuels digital transformation by migrating from SAP ECC to SAP S4 HANA Public Cloud. The company will benefit from AI-powered decision-making capabilities, optimized business processes and reduced cost of ownership